(Miễn Phí) Đón tại sân bay Sydney dành cho du học sinh Western Sydney University lần đầu đến Úc
Dịch vụ cung cấp
Dịch vụ đưa đón sân bay
Quốc gia hỗ trợ
Đặt lịch theo hướng dẫn bên dưới, không sử dụng chức năng đặt lịch của btMate cho dịch vụ này
Arriving in Sydney to study at Western Sydney University for the first time?
The University offers a free airport pick-up service to help make your way from Sydney Airport (Kingsford Smith International Airport) to your Western Sydney University campus. Please ensure you submit your request within five (5) working days of your arrival to allow sufficient time to process your request.
Who is eligible for a free airport pick-up service?
A free airport pick-up service is available for new commencing students enrolling directly into one of the following Western Sydney University programs:
- Undergraduate (Bachelor program)
- Postgraduate (Masters, Graduate Diploma or Graduate Certificate)
- Research (PhD, M Research or M Philosophy)
- Non-award (Study Abroad or Exchange)
- English language program at Sydney Olympic campus only (offered by The College). Program must be packaged with a Western degree.
- Diploma or Foundation program at Bankstown and Nirimba campuses only (offered by The College). Program must be packaged with a Western degree.
The free service is only available to a Western Sydney University campus destination (excluding Sydney City campus). For transport to other destinations (eg. a friend's home or another location), you will need to pay a fee and is subject to availability.
Who can book the airport pick-up service for a fee?
The University's Airport Pick-up Service may be available to the groups below for a fee. A quote will be provided once the booking form is submitted. Passengers will need to pay the Airport Shuttle Bus service directly.
- Please confirm your flight and on-campus accommodation before requesting an airport pick-up transfer.
- Complete the Penrith Mini Bus Service Quote Request Form (opens in new window)
- At the top of the form, please select: 'one way' and 'to home'
- In the 'additional information' box, please insert the following details:
- Student ID number (your SID can be found on your offer letter)
- Insert 'Western Sydney University'
- Insert the name of the campus you are studying at e.g. Parramatta campus
- List all accompanying passengers (if applicable). You will be sent a quote for family and friends travelling with you.
- Important note: You must include your SID number and 'Western Sydney University' to avoid being charged an airport transfer fee.
At the airport - meeting your driver
- Your driver will be available to meet you 1.5 hours after your scheduled on-time arrival time. This ensures we accommodate any delays you may experience with flights or at customs.
- Once you have passed through customs, please proceed to the meeting point at McDonald's.
- Check your phone for a text with your driver's direct phone number. Call your driver who will come from the holding area to collect you.
- If you have trouble with your phone, use the airport's free WiFi to contact the airport pick up service via the Penrith Mini Bus Service Facebook page.
- Please ensure you are ready and waiting at the meeting point. The driver will not be able to wait at the terminal for an extended time due to airport regulations.